Just a short post today.I’m diving in once again with my fellow A to Z Patriots. Beginning Saturday, April 1st (no foolin’ here), I’ll have a post a day (except Sundays) for the entire month of April. I am going with another “Handmade” blog theme. This year I’m calling it, “Quilts and Quotes”. I’m creating a quilt block for each letter of the alphabet and adding a positive quote, saying or tidbit for each day as well.
Sorry, no pics until the Challenge has begun. I hope you’ll check back each day to see how the quilt-making evolves.
Til the ‘day of submergence’, I will keep up with my normal style, including Thursday Doors with the well-respected Norm 2.o and friends.
Happy Monday Everyone!
I had a little motivation to start a baby blanket around the beginning of the month. It started as a color test, to see how I liked the wave pattern and the color choices.
January 5, 2016
Nearly 20 days later, we have one more round of colors to add and this one is ready for a special baby.
Weaving in those ends this evening.
Do you have something handmade to blog about? I hope you’ll share it and link up!
- Create your Sunday Sampler post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Sunday Sampler” and add the same as a tag.
- If you would like your reader to see what others are presenting for the same challenge, add a link to the “Sunday Sampler” challenge on your own blog
- Remember to Follow to be able to check on others who participate as well by clicking on the links in the comment box.
- Your hand made item on the challenge can take any form: but it has to be about the topic!
Please keep it family friendly.
Let the creativity Begin!!